Thursday, March 25, 2010

Grandad in the Park

First of all, I have tried to post these pictures for 3 days and the website wouldn't let me. I'm sure it has something to do with user error, but I like to think it's because this website is stupid!

My parents were in town last weekend for a close family friend's wedding. Friday was such a beautiful day and we knew Saturday was going to be very ugly, so my dad, the boys and I ventured out to the park.

Rhett showed Grandad what a pro he is at swinging and climbing
Then he talked him into going down the slide with him...
(I'm sure he didn't want Grandad to be scared of the enclosed slide :)
Grant on the other hand thought it was best if he just showed Grandad how to do it!
Looks like he catches on well, don't you think!

Both boys got a kick out of "telling" Grandad where to go
Just a Swingin'
Swingin'
And finally a group swing before we left!


3 comments:

  1. Fun fun! Now is it true that Grant was being the daredevil this time?! Last weekend's weather change was unwelcome... glad you got out before the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious photos! Your dad with the boys just warms my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dad is such a proud proud granddad! So cute!

    ReplyDelete