Thursday, June 24, 2010

Clang, Clang, Clang Went the Trolley...

Ding, Ding, Ding went the Bell. Stop, Stop, Stop went my Heartstrings,
From the Moment I Saw Him I Fell!
(hopefully you all know this song!)
Aaron and I just celebrated our 5th Anniversary. We went to San Francisco which is where we went for our Honeymoon!
June 18th in Union Square
Waiting to get on the Trolley Car

Standing on the Pier, the city behind us
My Anniversary Flowers, we got them at the Ferry Building which is a little indoor/outdoor Market
Crown & Crumpet Tea Salon
I'm sure you can tell how thrilled Aaron was to have tea with me, but I really appreciated it because it was so good!
The shop was super cute and the crumpets were delicious!
Grace Cathedral in Knob Hill
Queen Anne Victorian Hotel
This used to be an all girls finishing school
Inside the Hotel
Victorian House Tour, these houses are really cool!
This house is Jessica McClintock's, it used to be owned by Francis Ford Coppola!
Nothing too spectacular about this house... Except for the windows. Frank Lloyd Write designed and built them! (aka for designing the Arizona Biltmore, my favorite place)
The oldest Trolley in the world
Our Anniversary Dinner at Alfred's Steakhouse
On Saturday we went across the bay to Tiburon. It is a lovely little town...
This is the main street
The main square
They had a classic car show and so we looked around for a bit. There were some really cool cars, these are some Jaguars from the 40's & 50's.
This picture cracks me up, Aaron was being a good sport because I kept begging him to sit down by one of the Mini Coupes because I was sure he might be bigger!
What do you think???
An old sailing ship that was used for cargo
Tug Boat
Golden Gate Bridge
We had a wonderful time on our trip! Thank You Aaron for taking me back there!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you kids had lots of fun. I had your boys and we had a blast.The boys got to learn some new stuff. Love you guys Grandad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great trip you had!! Happy Anniversary! San Francisco is so much fun and I love Aaron with the Mini.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound like a wonderful trip! I'm glad you were able to go! But mostly I was glad we got to keep the boys!!! Ha! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love that Aaron had tea with you!! Precious!! Also, Aaron is a big as that little car! Miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete