Friday, December 3, 2010

So Very Thankful

First of all, nothing says Thanksgiving like What-A-Burger!
As many of you know, I had to have gallbladder surgery the week before Thanksgiving. All went well, at least that's what we thought. Then the Sunday before Thanksgiving I had to go back into the hospital and have another procedure, but NOW all is Well FOR SURE!!! Because of my extended hospital stay, my parents ended up being in town for Thanksgiving. This was not planned and so that lead to our Thanksgiving Feast from Whataburger :)

Razzles and Linky with the Turkey's!
On to Gaga and Papa's House...
I'm very sad that I didn't get a picture of all the family during dinner. I wasn't moving all that fast that day and was still a little out of it. But, got some nice "action" shots!
Grant and Grayson tackling Mickey!
The BOYS
Rhett and Aunt Liz petting Piper
Daddy, Rhett and Gaga taking a rest after all the yummy Turkey.
Yes, we did have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner so don't fret about our burgers earlier!
I am always thankful for my family and friends, but this year I'm especially thankful.
With all of my crazy health issues, there was alot of help needed. Both of our families were there with smiles on their faces! My poor mom stayed here for two weeks and did our laundry, grocery shopping and ran interference with the boys. I really appreciate everything that everyone did to help. We could not have made it without all of you!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I had no idea! Glad you are on the road to healing! Looks like everyone had a great weekend - Whataburger and all! ;) Hope you feel 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the whataburger was good. We should consider Pak a burger at christmas. HAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete