Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Days!

During the past 2 weeks, we have been snowed in (house bound!) for 5 days!
YIKES!!!
We did what we could to keep the boys entertained and I'd be lying if I said it was easy. They are very used to being out and about, so trying to find activities to keep us busy proved challenging. I'm not exactly proud of what you are about to see, but what can you do :)

I think we watched EVERY episode of Thomas the Train ever made!
We played with Play-doh, we cooked, we took several baths and made Valentine's!

The finished product, personally I think they are masterpieces.
Some of you lucky people should keep your eyes out, one might be coming to a mailbox near you!
All in all, the boys were good for having to be cooped up in the house so much.
We did brave the ice one day to go to Target. I decided we would risk it because I found Rhett in the playroom spinning in circles and saying Ahh, Ahh, Ahh....
I think he was loosing it or maybe just going "stir crazy" :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope your days of being homebound come to an end soon! Looks like the boys probably really enjoyed themselves for a lot of the time though. :)

    ReplyDelete