Saturday, April 23, 2011

Airshow

Last weekend, I got to have an all girls weekend!
Aaron kept the boys and he took them to the Airshow on Saturday.
They all had a great time!
The boys are sitting underneath a C-130, I'm sure they were impressed with how big it was!
Aaron said Grant was very excited to get out and touch all the planes. Rhett was happy to just stay in the stroller, maybe he was a little nervous?
Jackpot!! An orange helicopter, Rhett's favorite color.
I guess he felt it was ok to venture out for this one.

Another giant airplane, I'm told this one is called a C-5
Grant walking around in the plane
Rhett decided he would look around too!

Watching the orange helicopter take off
Once the helicopter landed, Grant got to talk to the Coastguard
And do a little flying!
What a fun Boys Day Out!


1 comment:

  1. That does look like a lot of fun and something tells me Mama had a great time too! All around A+ weekend!

    ReplyDelete