Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Ok, ok... So I'm a little late with the Halloween pictures :)
We've just been so busy and time is flying by!
On our way to school in our fun pumpkin shirts!

 Checking out the cool treats the Great Pumpkin left us.
 Grant loved his silly face glasses!
 After school, we decorated some pumpkins.

 They were very proud of their pumpkin friends!
(I had to sneak them to the trash just today, they were beginning to not be so friendly!)
 After our naps, it was time for the "party"!
They were convinced Trick or Treating included a party, so we played along.
Rhett is a Yellow Robot and Grant is Iron Man
 Shining Bright with Razzles and Linky!
(Grant's costume came with a built in light, of course this meant I had to figure out how to get a light on Rhett's costume as well. I finally decided to try those push lights that you stick in your closet or cabinet. It worked like a charm, however was VERY bright!)
 GiGi and Grandad came over for the "party" too!

 And they're off...




 I believe they went to 6 houses and they were done.
 Does anyone else think he looks like he's 15?
Maybe just me then, man they sure are getting big fast.
(I don't like it)

 One last stop at home!
We left Razzles and GiGi to man the house.
 They climbed up into Daddy's truck and poured out all their candy.
I told them they could each have one piece. Rhett kept say: "On this Day??"
(They don't get much candy, so he was totally puzzled that I so willingly let them have some!)
 The Trick or Treat party would not be complete without watching It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. They loved it!!!
Hope all of you had a fun day too!

1 comment: