Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014 In Review

January & February 

So here I am again trying to catch up on Blog entries! I've had several friends and family request I start this up again, so I will do my best! I'll be starting at the beginning, January 2014! We had alot of snow in Amarillo last winter, so we were able to do some sledding in our own front yard!





 Grant making a Snow Angel


 The boys had a Spaghetti Round Up at school, singing songs and of course a Spaghetti Dinner! (top row, center)


 We made a trip to Jump n' Jive in Pampa on a very cold day!




 Even, Baby Duke joined us!
Moving into February, we had to make Valentine Boxes for School.
Rhett chose a Robot and Grant went with Darth Vader!

 Decorating cookies at school


 Looking at their Valentine's
 Their teacher, Ms Victoria

 A special Valentine Donut Breakfast
 At the end of the month, we went to Red River NM for some snow skiing!
 Watching the Torch Light Parade
 First Day Out

 The boys and Aaron spent the first day in Ski School. I enjoyed a relaxing day of skiing by myself! 



 The boys did great and picked it up quickly!

 Grant was absolutely worn out at the end of the day!
The next day the boys were doing well enough to go with me on a bigger mountain. It was pretty cool to be able to do this with them! I have been skiing in Red River since I was their age!




 Tubing
Rhett did an awesome job! He loved every minute of it and wasn't intimidated at all!
Grant did well too, just a little more conservative, which was so surprising!
We had a great trip and will look forward to making this a family tradition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment