Thursday, July 16, 2009

12 Months Old!

Obviously these were taken on their Birthday, but I was waiting to put them up till after we had gone to the doctor. Everyone is very healthy and growing like weeds! The food ban has been lifted and they can have whatever now... of course I'm still going to be a little picky about their intake of "junk" food! I've noticed you can't miss what you haven't had!!! (I know, mean mommy....)

Rhett weighed 19lbs. 15oz. and 30 1/2 inches long.
We were concerned that he wouldn't weigh 20 lbs and would have to still face backwards in his car seat, but the Doctor said 1 oz was ok! YEA!!!
Grant, our big boy, weighed 21lbs. 3 oz. and 30 inches long.
We took our first car trip facing the front yesterday. They kept looking at me like "she's totally lost it, but we will just sit here and not make her feel bad". Not that much difference I guess you could say, they both still were fussing to get out!

This was the only way I could get both of them together to be still long enough for a picture!

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the junk food - and agree that you can't miss what you haven't had. But, I am finding it harder to implement than I thought I would. You always know they will like the junk!
    Anyway, what big boys facing forward. I still haven't turned Emily around...
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete