Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Afternoon in the Park

I took the boys to the park today because for some strange reason they have been the crankiest kids you ever saw! So, I thought this might make them happy since they love to be outside. Rhett enjoyed himself in true Rhett fashion! Grant on the other hand, was getting a little hot and was ready to go home. When I reached down to hold his hand it was all sweaty, poor guy!!

So excited to be walking around on his own, he was stopping to touch the grass and pick up leaves. His hands were filthy! All of you who know me will be proud, I resisted my natural instincts and let him continue to touch everything and walk around with dirty hands! YIKES!!!
Thinking about going down the slide...
Walking and a little sitting around the Tree House

Not a fan of the swing anymore, I guess it was giving his tummy a funny feeling!
Juice Break

3 comments:

  1. What a fun park! Is that the one in your neighborhood? It was a nice day to go to the park with the "cool" temps!! It was a bit sticky though, I feel ya Grant.
    Hope the crankiness subsides...
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know, I love that park...The boys look so cute walking! You should give me call next time you head out to the park. We frequent that one often because of the shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look cool! Grandad wishes he was there to chase you around. Your really are getting to be big boys. I just wish your mother would put up more pictures and videos,yall are growing up to fast. Grandad

    ReplyDelete