Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pampa Town America

Last weekend, my sister (aka: Aunt Razzles) and I took the boys to P-town. We had a very nice weekend of just hanging out with family and playing with the boys! I think this is the first time that we have gone to Pampa just to hang out, we are always there for something, so this was really nice for us!
As soon as we arrived the boys found a box of Kleenex that GiGi had waiting for them. They pulled all the tissues out and then would put them all back in, over and over. This little game entertained them for hours!


Hey Mom! I found your phone, here I will bring it to you...
Well, right after I send out a text about my new pants, I think they are pretty cool!
Oh Goodness! I'm loosing my new pants, hang on let me pull them up!
Ahhh, not fast enough...
Playing with the train, actually taking turns and being nice :)
Grant giving Rhett a kiss, at least we hope that's what it was!

We had a wonderful time in Pampa, thank you Aunt Razzles for all your help, we couldn't have made it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment