Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

We made our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday. The boys LOVED it this year! I think we spent almost an hour and a half there. They were running around looking at all of the pumpkins and of course watching all of the other kids.

Hmmm, which one will I choose?
Weee!!!
I pick this one...
Grant was very taken with the white pumpkins, he kept going back to them, so of course he picked out a white one to take home!
Walking through the Corn Maze (a little harder to get out than we thought!)

Family Picture 2008
Family Picture 2009
Rhett 2008
Rhett 2009
Grant 2008
Grant 2009
My Little Pumpkins 2008
My Little Pumpkins 2009

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love the pictures from last year included. (We need to get together and play again! Maybe a park since the weather is nice - but limited chance for us to chat because something tells me they will be going in 3 different directions!) I like that Grant went outside the box of typical orange pumpkins!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete