Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas with The Ladd's

We celebrated Christmas with Aaron's family on Sunday night before we headed to Pampa on Monday. In true "Ladd Fashion" Rhett squeezed in a little football before the festivities!

Our Dinner Table, pictures are out of order and for the life of me can't get them to switch... (Sometimes I despise this blog!)

Opening presents from Aunt Amy & Uncle Hagan, cool new cell phones and books that we love!
Gaga opening her present from Grayson, Rhett & Grant. We had Aunt Amy take pictures of all three of the boys at the park. They turned out so cute... don't you wish you could see them?? Sorry, I'm not too skilled these days, I'm doing good to get this out!

And finally, the BIG present! Gaga and Papa got the boys a playhouse. They love it!!! They are so impressed by the door and doorbell that really works.


Grant wanting to see Grayson's new workbench.

We had a great time with Aaron's family and as always we have some wonderful new memories and fun gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool new house! Where will that live? I hope one day to see the pictures of the grandsons. I bet Cathy loved it!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete