Monday, December 7, 2009

Spaghetti Anyone?

Yes, you guessed it, we had spaghetti for dinner! We are starting to let the boys feed themselves more often because I have discovered they eat more when they do! As you can see they thoroughly enjoyed their dinner. They both ate 2 bowls!





I know there are 2 people reading this right now (Grandad & Gigi) and they are having small heart attacks because of the mess! But don't worry everything is spic and span now and all my boys were happy with their dinner!

6 comments:

  1. You must of hosed them down! They do look happy. I will check their ears when we get there.Love the pics. Grandad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am checking in on you too and I love it! Spaghetti is a big hit in this house also. Don't you love it when they eat a lot? I do!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grant always has way more on him than Rhett... guess we know who will need a Tide pen in his backpack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right! Oh well you are the one that has to do the clean up!! Really they do look so happy so, you must be doing it right!Love, Gigi (Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I was thinking the same as Abby, I think Rhett is the neater eater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is so much fun to watch them enjoy their dinner. they need bigger bibs I think.

    ReplyDelete