Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Meet Emelynne!

Miss Emelynne Audrey Franklin made her big entrance on January 3rd, 6:24 am!
She weighed 9lbs. 14 oz and was 21.3 in. long. She is a beautiful baby and we are all so happy that she is here!

Big Brother Grayson meeting his new sister for the first time!
Rhett wanted to touch her so badly...
(I was trying hard to keep him from doing that, she's brand new, couldn't have my child doing something to her!)
Rhett & Grant meeting their baby cousin for the first time!
Grant was very interested in what I was holding, I eventually had to give her over to Aaron because Grant was starting to melt down. He's a bit of a Moma's boy...
Uncle Aaron holding the sweet baby girl!

Sorry I'm so behind on this post, but we are very happy to have Emelynne join our family!

Oh, her Mom and Dad are doing well too! (minor detail...)

1 comment:

  1. Surprise! I didn't know Grayson was becoming a big brother. Congratulations to them and welcome Emelynne!! What a big beautiful girl!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete