Friday, January 8, 2010

Whew! This is It...

So, once again I uploaded the pictures in the wrong order and for the life of me can't figure out how to move them around. I'm sure it's something simple, but I don't have the patience to mess with it...

This is the ride home, we were loaded to the top and worn out!
Aaron and I went over to Amarillo one evening to visit his grandparents. His grandmother was having to stay in a rehab facility because she had to have surgery on her hip, I believe, AGAIN! I feel so bad for her, this was the 3rd time within a year...
Anyway, it was their Anniversary and the nurses had given them a nice little bunch of balloons. So, they sent them home to the boys
They both Loved them!

They thought it was super fun to let go of them and watch them float to the top of the ceiling and then of course wanted Daddy to hold them up there to get them again!
Sleeping in with Razzles, I'm sure she won't appreciate this picture, but I just think it's so sweet!
Trying to reach his ball...
While we were in Pampa, it snowed several inches. Since we had bought the boys nice winter coats and snow boats for just such an occasion, I couldn't resist letting them go out and play.

They did not like getting it on their hands, I'm sure it was very cold!


Well, that's the end of our Pampa adventures!

Now it's back to our "boring" lives here, HA, Ha!!!

3 comments:

  1. I totally love the picture of Rhett retrieving his lost ball. (That IS Rhett isn't it?) So fun for your boys to get to play in the snow... looks very thick! And, I would have guessed that you would be stuffed to the gills after all of the gift opening we have seen!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is not nice...however, I can't believe we slept until 8:30... clearly, I still have the touch haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snow pics! Your boys are so cute and getting so big! We need to meet up! I really like all your christmas pics too! The matching pjs are precious! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete