Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Grayson!

Grayson had his Birthday Party at McDonald's today.
Rhett had a great time, I think Grant was a little overwhelmed by all of the things going on! But as you will see, once the cake came out... he was good!
Sliding with Rachel, I think the enclosed slide gave him a bit of a scare, Rhett not so much!

Grant decided he wanted to give it another try, so I took him up. The picture is a little blurry, but there we are! The plastic playground equipment is not as forgiving as a bounce house; I believe I have a few bruises to prove it!
Birthday Cake
The Birthday Boy!
(He was hard to track down for pictures, very busy playing)
Mmmm, CAKE!!!
In true Rhett fashion, he took one bite gave his standard Mmmm noise and was done. Not sure why, but he doesn't like bread, cake, muffins, etc. Where did he come from???
Brooke opening presents, Grayson was busy scraping icing off the sides of the cake!
Happy Birthday Grayson! We hope you had a great day!
Love YOU!


1 comment:

  1. I can understand not liking cake, but bread?! Wow! That looks like a fun and busy party. I bet everyone was worn out and ready to head home. Glad y'all had a good time though.

    ReplyDelete