Monday, February 22, 2010

Sweet Baby Grant

Some days I have more pictures of one of the boys than the other. Usually because that particular day, one of them has decided to do all sorts of crazy stuff!

These first two are of Grant and I playing Hide & Seek. For once, he was up from his afternoon nap before Rhett. He was very proud of his clever hiding spot...

MOM, here I am!!! He would just crack up when I
"didn't know" where he was.
After I put the boys to bed, I do a quick scan of the playroom to make sure no cups or food has been left in there. This is how I found Grant's chair, I laughed out loud! Funny the things kids pick up on!
Helping Daddy pull his boots off...
Almost got it...


4 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I love his hiding spot!! That is so great... I am glad you got a pic. And the remote! Oh my! I love that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His hiding spot is too cute!! I love it!! Here is to a better week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos in this post! Classic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He picked up on the remote from Grandad!!

    ReplyDelete