Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bounce, Bounce, Bounce!

The boys received a bounce house for Christmas, but because the box was so large we did not bring it home with us. However, GiGi and Grandad brought it with them this past weekend. I'm sure you can imagine how much fun they had!!





While the boys were at home with their Daddy, GiGi and Grandad, (bouncing away!) Razzles and I went to a book signing in Dallas. I've never been to a book signing before, but I can say, it was alot of fun! Of course, this particular author, Jen Lancaster is by far one of the funniest people ever. I LOVE her books!!!
This is Jen, getting ready to do a reading from her latest memoir. So far she has written 5 novels and they are ALL hilarious. She writes about her life and the crazy people around her, she has a very dry sense of humor and is very witty. So.... if you hate to laugh or maybe you are just an all around boring person: then don't read her books!

Jen and Me (My biggest Celebrity sighting in a long time)
Jen and Razzles
Jen also has a blog that is quite funny as well: www.jennsylvania.com

2 comments:

  1. hahaha- Yes, NO boring people need to read her books! oh, ok- up off the floor with that one... Some olympic long jump or high jump training is under way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the boys are nice and worn out with their "new" bounce house! What a gift that is by itself!
    I guess I better start reading some Jen Lancaster books since I certainly do not hate to laugh!!

    ReplyDelete