Saturday, April 24, 2010

Razzles at the Zoo!

We went to the Zoo on Friday and took a few friends with us!
Razzles was there to lend some helping hands, thank goodness!
We also invited our neighbors to come along too, I think everyone had a great time!

Grant really enjoys turtles, which I think is fitting since he used to be my "little turtle man".
(He used to move very slowly, NOT anymore!)
We stopped by the boys' Hippos to see how they are doing. One of them actually stuck their head out for a second...
Razzles with the boys in front of Hippos. They are back there, I promise!
I think Rhett decided if the birds wouldn't come to him, he would just go get one!
Feeding the birdies, if this is the only thing Grant gets to do at the zoo, he is totally fine!


Holding Hands with Jenna as we were leaving the Zoo

3 Amigos!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Grant sure was brave with those birdies!! A great day at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys are really growing up. I must warn them about the pretty girls. Keep focused on the animals. Grandad

    ReplyDelete