Friday, June 12, 2009

11 Months Old!

Have you ever tried to get TWO 11 Month old babies to sit still so you can take their picture??? Well, I can say that I have.... and it's extremely difficult!
I can not even believe that my sweet baby boys are approaching their 1st Birthday! The past eleven months have flown by, it seems like I layed them down in their crib side by side and blinked, now they are both walking, laughing all the time, feeding themselves and sleeping in their own beds ALL night like big boys! Where did the time go?




This is what I was taking them away from....
Clearly, they are having way more fun than sitting in front of the camera!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we musn't blink I guess - the time flies WAY too quickly! I was happy to watch Grant's video, I sure love that laugh.
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete