Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Sister's Wedding

My sister and her now husband, Lincoln, were married this past Saturday, June 20th in Pampa Town America! It was a beautiful wedding and we all had a wonderful time! Our sweet little boys were the ring bearers and they did an awesome job. Grant was a little nervous with ALL the people, so he was carried down the aisle, but Rhett, our little showman, walked it all by himself! (actually he pushed a little red wagon and the aisle was very long!!) I wish we had pictures of that to share right now, but Aaron and I were both at the front (Matron of Honor & Groomsman), so those will be posted later when we get them!

The beautiful Bride holding Rhett's hand, he thought her dress was very cool!

MOB (aka GiGi) holding Rhett
Me, Grant, Abby
Flower Girls Jaycee & Natalie keeping Grant entertained!

The Foster's First Dance
Laura Frye (my BFF), The Bride, Myself

Leaving the Reception, headed to the airport

About to get on the plane and head back to Dallas. They are now Honeymooning in Cancun Mexico!

1 comment:

  1. So glad it went well! I can't wait to see the little men all decked out!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete