Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's the Great Pumpkin Rhett & Grant!

The boys woke up Halloween morning to find their treats that the "Great Pumpkin" had left them! They were so excited...


Playing with the silly string or I guess I should say Daddy was playing with the silly string!
All ready to head out for some trick or treating. You will notice that Rhett was not interested in wearing his head piece at all!
My Sweet Little Turtle Man

Our nephew Grayson came over to go trick or treating with the boys, I think they all had a great time
Who knew turtles could fly???
Rhett was all about pushing the wagon, plus everyone elses in the neighborhood!
Halloween 2008
Halloween 2009



They absolutely loved getting to walk around and get candy. Even though they had no idea what was going on! I think they just thought they were very big!

Grant still loves to pose for the camera!

We hope everyone had a fun Halloween! As you can see the boys were not "ROBBED"!!! (I am a very loyal and dedicated viewer of the Charlie Brown cartoons, if you don't get the above statement, you should tune in next year to The Great Pumpkin!)

3 comments:

  1. The last picture of Grant cracks me up! Can you believe that the boys are big enough to go Trick or Treating?!
    I have to tell you that this year I taped The Great Pumpkin and yesterday when Emily wanted to watch "Emo and Bird" I put that on. About five minutes in she started saying "show!" and pointing to the TV - like "hello! I asked and you said yes I could watch a show... let's get it started!" Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so cute! i love the costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot how Rhett slept through most of Halloween last year and got SO mad when you moved him to take those pictures! He did MUCH better this year! Next year, Grant should go as Billy Mays- the cleaning guy!! haha

    ReplyDelete