Sunday, November 29, 2009

We Give Thanks

Our Thanksgiving Celebration began the weekend before Thanksgiving. We flew to Pampa to spend some time with my family. Unfortunately, we did not get to spend as much time with them as I would have liked. Both boys were pretty sick with what the doctor called a "bug". They were running fevers, tired and just all around miserable. We ended up coming home earlier than planned and we didn't get to enjoy one of the family meals because we had to take the boys back to my parents. I did feel so bad for them, they were very pitiful. I did manage to get a few pictures of the flight to Pampa.

Notice the "Flight Suits"!!!


Opening an early Christmas Present from some family friends. I think they were just as impressed with the giant boxes as they were with the actual gift!
Yea! A table for inside... they love sitting here. Who would have thought a table could be so much fun!
Thanksgiving Day
Gaga & Papa's House
Gaga is sharing her ice, both boys think this is just hilarious!
I Love, Love, Love this picture of Grant!!! He has the best laugh in the world.
(sorry for my fat face...)
Rhett loving on Daddy
What could be better than ending the day with a little Charlie Brown Thanksgiving!

Every year I'm amazed at the blessings God has given me. A wonderful husband, who is always so supportive, loving and helpful. Two beautiful baby boys that I love more than I could even say! Parents, my sister and my In-Laws are always there when we need them, willing to help in any way. I'm not sure what I did to deserve all of this, but I know for sure that I am truly Thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Looks like y'all had a good week even though the boys were sick. :( I do adore both of the boys' laughs and Grant's big smile always makes me smile! I am just wondering at the end of this post... who won for the day? Offense or Defense?! :)
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete