Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Hunt with Gaga & Papa

And they're Off!
Rhett, Grant and Grayson on the hunt for more Easter Eggs!
Cousin Grayson looking at his basket
Notice the softball in Grant's basket, he found that inside and insisted on putting it in his basket with his eggs
I love the way Rhett was carrying his basket, it was driving his Dad nuts though!


Group Shot: Rhett just dropped his basket on the ground and thought it was hilarious!
And now, Grayson and Grant are laughing at his "accident"

An Easter Concert!
The music was very nice and LOUD!!
We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lord, I always cringe when there is a piano around. Kids (including me when I was younger) want to play/BANG it.
    Cute pictures, I love Rhett's accident and everyone cracking up. Still loving those outfits too! :)

    ReplyDelete