Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Saturday

We had a very busy and fun filled Easter Weekend! It all began Saturday morning when the boys found their Store Bought Baskets. (A little history here: I always wanted one of those cellophane wrapped baskets when I was growing up and my mother would never let me have one! Of course we always had beautiful baskets with wonderful prizes inside that she put together, but for some reason I was sure one of those cheap store baskets would make my Easter complete!) Therefore... the boys received their first cellophane wrapped baskets!


The Easter Egg Hunt
Surveying the land...


Grant found the giant egg first
Then Rhett found another one!

Grant is looking into Rhett's basket to see if there are any eggs that he needs
Sure enough, there were!
Rhett is helping Grant carry his heavy basket.

Confetti Eggs!!!
These eggs are a family tradition and I was very excited to see if the boys would enjoy them, I think they did!





We had a great Saturday, more to come of the rest of our weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Easter egg hunts are the best - looks like the boys enjoyed theirs a whole bunch. I love them checkin in on each other's baskets and helping to carry. Cute.

    ReplyDelete