Wednesday, April 22, 2009

9 Months Old

The boys are 9 Months Old now! I can hardly believe it. Getting pictures this month was a very difficult task, as you can see! I probably waited too late in the day and they were a little annoyed with me. Anyway, they are doing well and very healthy. We went to the doctor last week and she said they look great! She told me I could start giving them more solid foods, it's not going very well... Of course I guess if I had been on a totally liquid diet for my whole life and then someone stuffed cereal in my mouth, I might gag too! Hopefully, they will start to get over their texture issues and start LOVING their crunchy cereal as much as I do!

Rhett weighed 17 lbs. 15 oz. and 28 3/4" long

Grant weighed 18 lbs. 13 oz and 27 1/2" long

1 comment:

  1. I adore this last pic of Grant. Sorry about the food issues, I will have to hear more on Thursday.
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete