Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Easter!

I took the boys to get Easter pictures done yesterday. I assumed it would be a fairly simple process (according to the girl on the phone) and for the most part it was. However, I thought we would be back home in time for our 2:00 nap, but instead, we were just sitting down to view photos at that time! Of course the boys had been as nice as they could at this point, so Rachel (our wonderful nanny) took them for a nice walk around the mall. Apparently there was a big soccer tournament going on, I'll let you use your imagination as to how I came up with that conclusion! Anyway, an hour later.... we are on our way home. I loved the pictures, but as you will see Grant decided to play it cool. I have no idea what got into him, he usually can't get enough of the camera, I think he was pretty mesmerized by the bunny!

www.holdmymemories.com/Ladd

4 comments:

  1. looking for the easter pictures grandad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE their little outfits all the way down to the socks and shoes! So cute! Emily is totally like that when she goes to get her pictures taken. Hams it up for me but "takes it all in" when we are in public and therefore, plays it straight. Drives me a bit crazy but it's better than crying right?!
    Your boys look really cute and we loved meeting them today!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are GREAT!! They are getting so big!!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete