Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wildflower Hill

Our neighborhood planted a beautiful hill full of Bluebonnets and Indian Paintbrushes. I was so excited when I discovered this, because my original plan was to drag Aaron and the boys to a spot off the highway and try and do this! I know it sounds crazy, so luckily I stumbled on this little gem right around the corner from our house!! As you can see Grant was very interested in the flowers and I believe Rhett was just wondering why we plopped him down on this very steep hill. (Rhett's eye was the victim of the corner of their little basketball goal, he looks pitiful doesn't he...)

We are well into our photo session and it has been going along smoothly. Aaron decides to move Grant and BAM, hits him in the head with the camera. He tries to deal with it the best he can.... However, he comes from a long line of dramatics!


Really starting to loose it here...


And he's done

Sweet little Rhett, holding it together so we can snag a few more shots!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I love how Rhett feels compelled to console his dear brother!! On a good note, you definitely got some keepers before the "incident!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hill - if my spot by the airport doesn't work out I am totally there. These pics are great... and funny!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete