Monday, April 20, 2009

We're Back!

So, I know I'm a little behind on my postings, which is exactly what I knew would happen. I have just been very busy and our laptop is on the fritz, so I haven't been able to put stuff up. (Our computer in the office is an antique!) Anyway, I will try to catch you all up on our last couple of weeks. It will probably take me a few days though...

The boys had their first play date with a little girl named Emily. Her dad and Aaron went to high school together and she is exactly one month older than the boys! I think they had a great time, Rhett was very taken with her, however Grant just watched her every move and if she touched a toy he would scream, I hope he outgrows this!
Emily has joined our Kindermusik class, so now we get to see Emily and her mom Allison every week! It will be nice to have a friend in class. (FYI: the boys are the ONLY boys in the class, Rhett is loving it and becoming very social, Grant still sticks pretty close to mom.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yea a new post and it is all about Emily - my favorite! haha ;)

    We are sure glad you told us about Kindermusik. Miss. Suzanne is a ton of fun and I love watching the boys!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question, How long did you take those baths in grandmas sink? Or do you just have a memory like no other? Love the videos. G-Ma

    ReplyDelete