Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thank You Grandad!

My parents came into town last Friday to help me with the boys while our nanny is on vacation. (Yes, I'm spoiled.... but if it helps your feelings, I'm extremely thankful to have her!) Anyway, I think my dad was here for 3 hours before he decided that the boys needed another walker. I told him they were fine, but he thought they each needed their own, so they could get plenty of practice walking! So off to Target we go to look for a new walker and we came back with the entire store!

Sharing our new shopping cart, it has all kinds of groceries in the basket and plays LOTS of great songs! (mommy loves that...)



Mommy mentioned that she needed to pick a package of diapers, so Grandad thought it would be best to just stock up on all kinds of stuff! Thank You so much, we really appreciate it!

Rhett has learned how to use his brother's strength to his advantage...


3 comments:

  1. Very nice - you should tell Rachel to go on vacation more often! Does this mean we will see Grandad at Kindermusik this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...where have I been...I didn't even know you had a blog. I am so glad to get to keep up with y'all! Your boys are precious.

    ReplyDelete