Monday, May 4, 2009

Walking, Sort of...

The boys got so many wonderful gifts for Christmas that we had to put some of them away. We get out a new toy every month, so it's like they keep getting Christmas gifts every month! Anyway, this month we pulled out a little walker for them, I think Grant will be walking on his own very soon! He is loving the walker, but gets very upset when he runs into the wall, hasn't quite figured out how to turn it around yet... Rhett is just starting to get it together, I'm sure in another day or two he will be running with it!

2 comments:

  1. W-o-W!!! They are doing great!!! How exciting!! My oh my how the world changes when they start walking!!! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious - they are getting so big! I have thought about getting one of those for Emily - her upside down laundry basket worked for a while...
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete