Saturday, August 8, 2009

Come Fly with Me!

We went to Pampa last weekend and thankfully we were able to fly on my Dad's plane! It makes a 5 1/2 hour trip into an hour, as you can imagine that is a dream when you are traveling with two One Year Old little Boys!!
The trip up there wasn't all that great, Grant wasn't feeling well and ended up throwing up all over me, Humpty (his BFF) and himself. Nothing like stepping off the plane to meet family covered in yogurt and baby Cheetos vomit! (Ah, the joys of motherhood!)
Anyway, the trip back was sooooo much better. Everyone took their naps when they were supposed to and Aunt Razzles put on a little show to keep us all entertained! These pictures are from my phone, so they aren't the best quality, but very sweet if I do say so myself!



1 comment:

  1. Yes, short trips are a dream! You are also fortunate that they slept! However, the baby vomit... NO GOOD! Sorry!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete