Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Lesson Well Learned!

So....
Yesterday afternoon about 4:30 there is a knock on our front door. I was wondering who in the world it could be since we don't get a lot of "drop in" traffic. As I'm peering out our window to see if I recognize the car, I realize that it's Cathie (aka GaGa). When I open the door I look in her hands and I bet you can't guess what she was holding, Yes that's right a Thomas the Train Book! I just started laughing and called for Rhett to come to the door, I told him it looked like GaGa read the blog today! She said she couldn't believe I didn't buy that baby the book, so she had to head to the store herself to pick one up! Aren't Grandparents the best!!!
When Aaron got home I told him the story and he said, Well that was a very good lesson to learn what happens when you throw a fit! Grandparents come to the rescue!

Playing with his new book. It has all sorts of sounds and songs! Thank You GaGa!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for grandparents! I think that's great! I bet he had earned it with good behavior since then anyway.
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete