Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Green Beans & Ham

So I'm going to say that last night was our First Official Family Meal! (I didn't have to fix anything special for anyone else...) Our menu included, Baked Ham, Green Beans & Cheddar Broccoli Rice. When Aaron got home he asked what was for dinner and I said ham.... Grant immediately went over to the oven to check it out!


This was a huge deal for Rhett because he normally spits out everything we put into his mouth. I was extremely excited when he actually ate the ham! He was also ok with the rice, but is still not a fan of the green beans, can't blame him, they are gross!

Grant LOVES ham and green beans, I have a feeling he is going to be a big fan of Easter dinner!

Stuffing our mouth, mmmm, so good Mommy!

Having some yogurt bites for dessert!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for ham!! I am sorry to say that I take a little comfort in knowing that your fantastic eaters have some pickiness since Emily is hit or miss with food. Makes meal time exhausting! (I shouldn't care but I do) I plan to make green bean casserole to see if Emily will like them covered in cream of mush soup since she liked them when they were pureed. We shall see. Keep up the eating boys!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete